Loveless at Midnight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A demon has become interested in a human, and he won't take no for an answer.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Midnight - 12:00

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shomichii
Admin

Midnight - 12:00 Empty
PostSubject: Midnight - 12:00   Midnight - 12:00 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 2:16 pm

Ayumu woke up, feeling groggy and disoriented. He wasn't in his room, and he didn't recognize the area around him. He was on a soft bed, bigger and more comfortable than his own, and it was a dark room, with... chains hanging from the ceiling, and a cold air. He moaned softly in sleepiness, rubbing at his eyes to try and see where he was, exactly. When he tried to sit up, he felt a collar around his throat stopping him halfway, and a stickiness on his stomach. Actually... It was pooling on the bed around him. The only place it wasn't, was on his face.

He smelled something familiar - and it made him feel nauseous. He'd smelled that again and again when he was pleasuring himself. "oh, God..." He said shakily, looking around for anything to wipe the white juices from himself, but there was nothing.

His head shot up when he saw a massive figure - he was very solid, with red eyes, and sharp looking horns on his head that weren't too long, and spiraled, kind of like a ram's horns. "P-please... Please..." He sobbed in fear, backing up. "W-who are you? Please don't hurt me. I've done nothing wrong."

Rinku narrowed his cimrson irises as he came forward, snatching the mortal's chin between two long painted nails. His long, smooth silver hair cascaded near his stomach as he forced him into silence by sucking hard on his tongue, those red eyes never blinking. "oh, but you did do something wrong by invading my sacred shrine. Now, you must pay the price and stay here for your punishment. It's a shame you'll never get to enjoy your youth to its fullest... then agian, some would say this is a better reward." He purred, digging his nails into his throat as he slid out of his own kimino halfway and yanked him hard onto his waiting erect and massive cock. "Do as you're told, servant, and suck your master's cock." He stated calmly as he choked him hard enough to make him turn colors.

"mmmm!" He tried to protest through his massive member, tears still cascading down his cheeks. All he had wanted to do was see what the shrine was... and now he was being violated by a fearsome demon. He tried to breathe through the invasion in his mouth, but it was hard to do. Finally, he gave in and started to suck, if only to get a few gulps of breath. "Mmm... Mmmph!" He objected, trying to push at his hips.

The demon smirked, his canine fangs glistening in the darkness as he yanked the chain in his hands, forcing his cock much deeper into the boy's throat, half suffocating him. He held his head there, rubbing his balls over his chin, letting out a sadistic laugh. Quit your pathetic crying! Nothing will help you escape. If you want to live, you'll obey my commands! Do I make myself clear?" He hissed impatiently. He smacked his face hard and jerked him up into the air, holding him in place with a hand around his throat. He licked his lips. "let's see if you were worth waking up for, hmm?" With that in one motion, he slammed him down all the way onto his cock, tearing his ass, making it bleed as he stuffed his 11 inch thick dick inside him. "Scream for me." He purred, instantly thrusting with no mercy.

Ayumu screamed a blood curdling scream, his eyes wide in fear, and pleading for some kind of mercy. "NOOOO!" He cried, scratching down his arms in pain, feeling the blood dripping down his thighs. He felt his prostate being assaulted like it was nothing, but the pain was unbearable. "Pl... ease..." He said, looking into his eyes.

Rinku grabbed the mortal's face and pulled him close, staring at him, letting him catch a glimpse of all the torture he had been through for the centuries he had faced. It was there, reflected in his crimson eyes. "You woke me from my sleep, and now I have to remember these things and live them again, and so you see, your pain is nothing compared to mine." He stated factually. He kissed him almost gently as he burst inside him. "Take it all, it's the least you can do." Once he unloaded, he dropped him to the bed, throwing the cold chain against his body, shrugging his kimono back on, tossing him a towel as the bed was suddenly clean again. There was a mist around them, and the boy woudln't get to see waht the shrine looked like... Not yet, anyway. He watched him out of the corner of his eye, fanning himself lazily.

Ayumu didn't make a noise as he fell back on the bed, too tired and hurting to even start crying again. He felt used, and it was the worst feeling. He sniffed, weakly wiping himself mostly clean, and curled into the fetal position, feeling the demon's seed flow from his backside. He pulled a pillow in front of him, putting a barrier in between him and the demon. He closed his eyes, hugging himself. "What's your name?" He croaked with the last of his strength.

"That shouldn't matter to a servant..." There was a sound from behind the calligraphy of the fan, perhaps a sigh? "Rinku." He called out shortly. In a poof, his scary horns disappeared and were replaced by fox ears and a fox tail, long and silvery white like his hair. He rubbed at his ears for a moment, massaging himself almost cat like. "I can't stand disguises." he laned back against the open window he was looking out of and the boywoudl be able to catch the faintest glimpse of a cherry blossom tree in the moonlight as he caught a petal in his open palm. He studied it for just a moment, then the demon blew it away, his eyes never leaving the tree. "What's your name?" He asked, and it wasn't as forceful as before.

The boy closed his eyes again, shivering. He liked that he would be able to see the sun, at least, but he was almost afraid to rest. "Ayumu...." He said, unable to fight himself anymore. "R... Rinku... I'm sorry I woke you. If I had known, I wouldn't have..." he trailed off, biting his lip. "It was calling me, and it was so beautiful."
Back to top Go down
https://lovelessatmidnight.rpg-board.net
Shomichii
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Midnight - 12:00   Midnight - 12:00 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 8:32 pm

There was a pause, then the boy's name was repeated on the demon's lips, his voice hauntingly beautiful. "Ayumu." He tested the name lazily. "Hn. Apologies mean very little in retrospect... But thank you." He snapped his fingers and two fun size shrine demons appeared, or were they ghosts? They looked very friendly. There was a boy and girl and they floated over as a tray of food and drink appeared at the boy's side. "It's been a few days, master needs you to have your strength." They sang in unison.

He shook his head. "I'm not hungry... i lost my appetite." He said tiredly. He couldn't think of food, after being raped brutally by the demon. He curled up even more. "Maybe later." He said, as not to make them feel badly. "Why... Why do I need my strength?"

The little guardians glanced nervously back at the distracted demon, who was watching the flowers fall. The girl leaned in and whispered, "If you don't eat then master will take you again. If you want to live, you must do what is asked of you willingly. Just a couple bites to show you aren't being stubborn. He likes a challenge, it arouses him. Do you want that?"

Ayumu opened his eyes, reaching out for the tray with a shaky hand. He popped a grape in his mouth, chewing for a few moments until he was finally able to swallow. "No more... It makes me feel sick." he said, laying his head down again. "I'm not being stubborn... I'm just not hungry. I don't need it."

Back to top Go down
Shomichii
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Midnight - 12:00   Midnight - 12:00 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 7:55 pm

The guardians smiled and floated over to the demon whispering something. He dismissed them and walked over to the mortal sitting next to him drinking with one hand while he used the other to rake his nails lazily over his skin. "Sleep."

He shuddered, his body trying to jerk away from him. He bit his lip, squeezing his eyes shut. "Are you... Going to do something to me in my sleep?" He asked in paranoia.

Rinku hummed, forcing his legs open as he began to stroke his cock, getting it nice and stiff. "Why would I need to wait for you to be asleep?" He asked smirking down at him. He reached up to lick the precum from his fingertips.

Ayumu whimpered, clutching at the pillow near his body. His muscles were sore and abused, but his body still found the energy to become aroused. He swallowed thickly, his body already trembling. "Then... What do you want?" He whispered, not bothering to try and push him away or fight. He knew it would be useless.
Back to top Go down
RinkuOni

PostSubject: Re: Midnight - 12:00   Midnight - 12:00 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 9:14 pm

Rinku smiled coyly down at him licking his lips seductively. "Oh this time I plan to let you participate. " He suddenly leaned back and his massive cock twitched in the air as he watched the mortal through half lidded eyes. "Suck it." He demanded softly.
Back to top Go down
Shomichii
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Midnight - 12:00   Midnight - 12:00 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 9:20 pm

Ayumu felt his throat close up just looking at it, his eyebrows furrowing. If he didn't, he didn't want to know what else the demon would do. He leaned over him, tasting the tip, shuddering at the strange but sweet taste. He started to take the head into his mouth, only able to get that much. He sucked half-heartedly, afraid of displeasing him in every way.
Back to top Go down
RinkuOni

PostSubject: Re: Midnight - 12:00   Midnight - 12:00 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 9:34 pm

Rinku let out a deep sigh, placing one hand behind him on the floor to support the position he was in using the other to tangle against the boys hair, pinning him there forcing him further down his shaft. "That's it, take it deeper. I see your cock twitching. You must like how I taste, hm? Come on now, open up your throat. .ah...ahhh ~ just like that. " He purred thrusting his way forcefully deeper stull.
Back to top Go down
Shomichii
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Midnight - 12:00   Midnight - 12:00 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 9:46 pm

Ayumu coughed, trying to pull back, but his new master wouldn't let him. Tears came to his eyes again as he fought not to choke, finding the only way he could breathe being sucking harder. "Mm... Mmm..." His eyes slit, feeling humiliated. Humiliated for being treated like a ten dollar whore, but also because he tasted vanilla on his tongue, and he was starting to enjoy it. His knuckles were white in the floor, his head bobbing up and down.
Back to top Go down
RinkuOni

PostSubject: Re: Midnight - 12:00   Midnight - 12:00 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 10:01 pm

The Fox demon groaned and bucked his hips s few times sensing the mortal had finally been mind fucked and bent to his will he tested the waters by releasing his hand from his head and tossed his head back thrusting up hsrder his balls nearly hitting his chin. "Aahhh, Ayumu!" He said his name beautifully. "More...give me more of that sweet mouth." He purred.
Back to top Go down
Shomichii
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Midnight - 12:00   Midnight - 12:00 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 10:08 pm

Ayumu's lips nearly touched his pelvis, slowly pulling back, his master's cock leaving his mouth with a soft pop. He trailed his tongue up the length of his arousal, his eyes glazed over. He felt like he wasn't even inside his body anymore. He lapped at the precum coming from the slit, panting softly. He slowly took him into his mouth again, finding that his throat wasn't so tight, more of the vanilla flavor pouring into his mouth. "Tastes so good... Master." He said, cupping his large balls in the palm of his hand.
Back to top Go down
RinkuOni

PostSubject: Re: Midnight - 12:00   Midnight - 12:00 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 7:05 pm

Rinku felt his immortal heart racing and shivered when he saw his slave eagerly licking up his precum practically begging for more of his seed. He was actually starting to enjoy this. He gasped before licking his lips pulling his pet into his lap with his kimono pooled around them his perfect chiseled body supporting the mortal easily his fox tail twitched near his naked ass. "Good boy. You liked that hm? Now why don't you try riding your master's cock. I'll give you all of my seed from my full balls but you have to work for it." He coiled his fingers around his hips guiding him into place as his huge cock head prodded his puckered tan entrance. "Push down my pet." He leaned up to kiss him sensually.
Back to top Go down
Shomichii
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Midnight - 12:00   Midnight - 12:00 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 7:10 pm

Ayumu moaned softly, feeling a deep blush dusting his face, clinging to him in all of his lusty haze. He felt hi large head against his still throbbing entrance and he gasped softly, shaking his head. "N... No." He managed to say, the haze slowly melting away. "Anything but that. It hurts." He said, his hips rising slightly away from his weeping cock.

One of the guardians giggled, the male. "Hehehe... Master, he's being a bad boy." He sang, floating by his ear. "He's challenging you just because he wants to arouse you more. He's such a good little servant, but you have to make him. He wants you to."

Ayumu narrowed his eyes, imaging himself flicking the little guardian away with his middle finger and thumb, to watch him fly smack into the window... But sadly, he didn't have the courage or the strength to.
Back to top Go down
RinkuOni

PostSubject: Re: Midnight - 12:00   Midnight - 12:00 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 7:23 pm

Rinku dug his nails deeper into the mortal's skin, causing bruises to start to form. "Oh? Is that true Ayumu? I suppose we'll have to find out won't we?" Without warning he slid up inside him pushing and pushing until he was balls deep. He grinned in satisfaction, smacking his ass hard. "Now fuck me!" He growled aggressively.
Back to top Go down
Shomichii
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Midnight - 12:00   Midnight - 12:00 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 7:28 pm

Ayumu whimpered when he realized that the demon believed him. But then, he really didn't even care, as Rinku had proven to him so many times in the last... half hour they'd known each other. Or what it longer than that? He cried out when he felt him tear into him again, his nails digging into his shoulder blades, arching his back in pain. "Nnn... uhhh... Midget... bastard..." he croaked, moving up ever so slowly, tempted to slide away from Rinku and protect his backside. He didn't look at him as he moved carefully up and down, pressing his face against his neck, trying to concentrate on the feeling of the demon's fast-beating pulse.
Back to top Go down
RinkuOni

PostSubject: Re: Midnight - 12:00   Midnight - 12:00 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 8:15 pm

"You'll feel better soon, your tight ass is already widening for me more effortlessly then before. If you relax you'll feel pleasure. If you remain tense I'll just keep hurting you. Either way, I'm going to take you. So choose wisely my pet." Rinku said darkly. He didn't even flinch as blood dripped down his shoulder blades. Infact it seemed to encourage him as he began to thrust against the bundle of nerves that would bring his servant ultimate pleasure. "That's it. Open up for me." He spread their legs both out getting easier access and reached around to forcefully jerk the boys cock. "Now do that to me." He demanded with a sexy chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Shomichii
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Midnight - 12:00   Midnight - 12:00 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 8:21 pm

Ayumu clenched his jaws together to get through the pain, clinging to him tight enough that it seemed like he was trying to melt into his whole person. "H... How... am I supposed to relax when you're too big?" he asked, his body shaking with pain with quick licks of pleasure coursing through him. He tried to take his advice, his hole relaxing slowly as he felt his legs open more. He leaned against him, his chest pressing against the demon's wider torso. "haah... Okay... But please don't be rough." he pleaded, able to move a little faster with him, biting his neck to muffle the sounds of pleasure... Some of his stubbornness trying to remain.
Back to top Go down
Shomichii
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Midnight - 12:00   Midnight - 12:00 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 9:47 pm

A possessive growl ripped from the demon's throat. He felt his servant's muscles starting to milk his shaft and laid all the way back, tweaking his nipples, then stroking the boy's cock, encouraging him to blast cum everywhere. "I feel you shaking with pleasure. Let it out." He demanded breathlessly.

Ayumu shuddered, letting go and licking the bite marks on his neck, quiet mewls coming from the throat. "Aah... No... This is humiliating." He said, but didn't stop in his thrusting. He tilted his head back slightly, his eyebrows knitting together as his lips parted, a blissful look on his face as he started to come, not able to last long under his Master's touch.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight - 12:00   Midnight - 12:00 Empty

Back to top Go down

Midnight - 12:00
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Loveless at Midnight :: Part 1 - 12:00-
Jump to: